Pace rc35 canti mount bracket/clamp

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me out. I have just sold a set of pace rc35 forks (tubular brace version) and was packing them up when I noticed the brake boss spring mount was missing. Simple, I had a spare one so I went to remove the canti boss and it just spun. I discovered that the previous owner had stripped the threads and glued it all back together.

I want to make the fork right before I sell it (well post it as its already sold), so I'm looking for the lower aluminium brace that can be removed from the lowers, the one that clamps to the lowers via a small yellow bolt on the front, but that also allows the brake boss to be screwed in from the other side, and also joins the tubular crown to the lower as well (basically not the upper part that is bonded on). A brake boss would also be handy as the one that was glued in was far to short and did not even reach the stripped threads.

I wish I could remember who I bought the forks from to have a moan at, but it was a while ago now and they've sat I'm a box and never been used.

I'm glad I noticed before I posted them off, but if anyone has a broken set if rc35s I can steal these parts from, I, and Archemist (technically the new owner) would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone has got something to help me right this wrong.

Cheers

Back