Components for pace RC200F2 build

welly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all, just purchased an RC200F2 frame and am looking for everything to build it, looking for a braze on front mech, 27.0mm S.Post, XT/XTR components and a nice set of hope wheels, will also need headset and forks but not sure of headset size on it just yet.

Cheers.

A man with great taste !

The F2 is, in my book the best Pace ever produced, you just can't beat the Square seat tube for looks.... but I'm slightly bias since I've owned one for the past 18 or so years

I've got a 27.2mm post in mine though as the 27.0 always seemed a little slack

looking forward to seeing some pictures

Nick

Retro Spud said:
A man with great taste !

The F2 is, in my book the best Pace ever produced, you just can't beat the Square seat tube for looks.... but I'm slightly bias since I've owned one for the past 18 or so years

I've got a 27.2mm post in mine though as the 27.0 always seemed a little slack

looking forward to seeing some pictures

Nick[/quo

Cheers Nick,

Must admit, I have probably wanted one for 18 years at least. Managed to find one on here from bhill22 ( Colin ), he has done a great job in helping me out with it and im now looking to build it up.

Exciting times.
:D :D

Looking forward to this, I had lots of fun dispite a few issues when building mine from scratch.

Enjoy :D

I have a set of early 1" RC31 forks that have been hardly used and have the canti mounts plus disc tabs.

Worth checking CRC for 1" headsets - there's a Ritchey Pro Logic on there for £10.99 at present if you want threaded or I picked up a Cane Creek S6 ahead one for £25 from them and very nice it is too.

trek_y":ve79ysj3 said:
Worth checking CRC for 1" headsets - there's a Ritchey Pro Logic on there for £10.99 at present if you want threaded or I picked up a Cane Creek S6 ahead one for £25 from them and very nice it is too.

Thanks for the heads up, frame arrived today so let the build begin. :D

Back