Need a 6 speed m730 Deore XT rear mech :SORTED:

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, has anyone got a 1988 6 speed XT rear mech for sale,the one with the XT writing in white it's the last part i need to finish my peugeot Montana project.

Cheers Chris

Re: Need a 6 speed m730 Deore XT rear mech

Just bumped my Technium but will probably consider the split in about a week if you're still looking then. Seems a shame for it to sit in a garage while you're one part away from a great bike (not jealous at all! ;-) )

jaypee":5bmtw1ws said:
Just bumped my Technium but will probably consider the split in about a week if you're still looking then. Seems a shame for it to sit in a garage while you're one part away from a great bike (not jealous at all! ;-) )

:LOL: what size is your Techium?? :?:

Will do!

You might be surprised about the size (though you'll obviously know 88 sizing was a bit different to later).

I'm just under 6' with a 32" inside leg and to stretch my legs properly on the Technium for road riding I need the seatpost fully extended as in the pics.

Bit of a risk when you can't try it out but thought I'd mention it anyway :)

Also, while Spanky22b has dibs, I do have someone else interested in thr rear mech as part of a job lot so if anyone else out there has one...

I've got one somewhere, but possibly no jockey wheels. Will have a look in a bit.

cooie":pul3lqc6 said:
I've got one somewhere, but possibly no jockey wheels. Will have a look in a bit.

Any luck with that? Gonna split my Technium pretty soon

Back