KORE STEM Wanted !!!

urb

Devout Dirtbag
Hello .... I'm trying to track down a KORE STEM, Silver, 120 mm length, 15 or 17 degree rise.

Thank you ..... Dave

I might be able to help u if u get stuck, I removed one from my bike last week and gave it to a guy at work coz he wanted to try it on his mrs bike,he probably won't use it so I will ask him tomorrow what he's doing with it,it's silver,1 1/8 and has a rise but unsure what angle,unsure of length too but I know it's shorter than my syncros 135 stem I just bought! If u can hang fire for a day or so I will get back to u!

Got a Kore 110mm, about 5 / 10 degrees rise, I think. Can send some pics if you fancy, although sounds like the rise might not be enough (actually if you don't want to wait for pics it's shown on my Zaskar - see the link in my thread)

(just editing core to Kore to teach myself not to post from my phone :facepalm: )

Ok mate I have the stem here,I've measured it but unfortunately it's only 90mm centre to centre! I can send u some pics tonight if u need to see just out of interest?

Thanks for your e mail ..... However I need a 120 mm really to give me the right ridding position, thanks anyway. Dave

Back