Looking for a cheap Kona frame for a very experimental build. I don't want to give away too much, but it does involve sliding dropouts. It's certainly not worth doing it to a good condition frame.
So I'm wondering if anyone has a damaged/poor condition mid to late nineties steel Kona frame that they're willing to part with for little cash. I'd love an Explosif, but will consider anything from a Cinder Cone upwards really.
- bent or broken dropout/s or gear hanger.
- cracked/snapped seat/chain stay near the dropout ends.
- damaged cable guide/s.
- any type of scratches, chainsuck, or chain slap.
- any condition paint as this will be stripped regardless.
- I'd also consider stuck seatposts, but not entirely keen.
I do however need the rest to be structurally sound, with no dents or cracks, and the bb threads to be good.
edit. oops forgot to state size. 18" please.
_________________1995 Kona AA
1995 Kona Lava Dome SS
Future build - 1996 Kona Explosif