wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone got one like this (below) has a small 'step' that fits into the frame....

Cheers

ishaw":ldgs58x5 said:
That looks a bit like a road brake calliper bolt?

Do they have aa 'tab' that slots into the frame to stop rotation?

Cheers

You can get both styles, tabbed and non-tabbed. Campagnolo ones are normally non-keyed and need two allen keys to tighten. Then you can find ones by eg Sugino that are keyed.

They come in a range of lengths and diameters so best to measure yours to establish what you need. An ebay search on "seat binder bolt" will come up with most options.

garethrl":1ek6z7rm said:
You can get both styles, tabbed and non-tabbed. Campagnolo ones are normally non-keyed and need two allen keys to tighten. Then you can find ones by eg Sugino that are keyed.

They come in a range of lengths and diameters so best to measure yours to establish what you need. An ebay search on "seat binder bolt" will come up with most options.

Found some, but no ti ones.

Cheers

Sorry, missed the Ti part.

SRP is the only one I've ever seen advertised:

http://www.bikepro.com/products/seatpos ... bolt.shtml

though you might be able to bodge one by using an allen key brake mounting socket nut and a regular M6 bolt.

It wouldn't be tabbed though so would need two allen keys to tighten.

Most binder bolts are steel, and even in steel are easy enough to shear if you're not careful!

garethrl":3qf3ahsx said:
Sorry, missed the Ti part.

SRP is the only one I've ever seen advertised:

http://www.bikepro.com/products/seatpos ... bolt.shtml

though you might be able to bodge one by using an allen key brake mounting socket nut and a regular M6 bolt.

It wouldn't be tabbed though so would need two allen keys to tighten.

Most binder bolts are steel, and even in steel are easy enough to shear if you're not careful!

Thanks for that. Worth thinking about.

I'm sure I saw some on heer for sale sometime....was quite a while back though :?

Cheers

Back