WANTED: MAVIC Ceramic 117, 217 and 517 SUPS

Hi there,

Have a set of Mavic X517 Sup Ceramic on Real hubs with Syncros QR, complete with Michelin Tyres.

I bought them on Ebay for a project that didnt materialise so there are still in the box they came in.

75quid would have me getting the money back I spent.

Let me know?

Cheers, Mike

Hi, to be honest they looked very clean on the pics when I bought them, but i've never taken them out of the box never mind fitted them!

I'm based in dubai but the wheels are in the UK. I'm there on the 12th & can send you pics then if you like?

will do, but will need you to reply pretty quick so I can get them sent off to you before I leave a week later.

i'm new to all this, have only ever bought from ebay but never sold, how do you normally pay for something if you strike a deal on this forum?

I'm converting my retro bike into a siglespeed so i've a XT from & rear mech in good nick if your interested? both in good condition, both early 90's. they are hear with me so can send you pics now if you like. Looks like you've a few bikes so could be of use. Let me know.

If you could send me pics id appreciate it? I not in a rush if they are the good ones! Let me know when your back and in the mean time if you can send me pics i can come collect them in London

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back