GT 2x4 fork

Rahbari

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

I am looking for a GT 2x4 fork. Only available threaded. Adjustable rake. Dropouts look like this:

DSC_0374.jpg

(C) Secondspincycles

Steerer length min. 142 mm.

I am not looking for threadless forks (Bologna Lite, Bologna Cut) or standard threaded forks (no adjustable rake).

Thanks!

Stuff I have for swaps:
- Ringle Camtwist black (holey) skewers set of 3
- A-Tac Quill stem 1 1/4 17 degrees with noodle in bright yellow
- Ringle Mojo black (2x)
- Ringle Mojo de-anodized to silver (2x)
- nice XTR 900 brakes
- GT 3D fork freshly powdered
- various XT 730/732/735 things
- XT 27.0 Seatpost very good

Re: GT 2x4 forks | XT U-Brake | XT Black chainrings | 27.0 S

Thanks for the offer but sadly no. The rest of the bike is Syncros/XT/GT-stuff so I don't want to mix.

I see, good luck with your search

I couldn't ever separate my 2x4 forks from my Zaskar, they don't seem to come up very often and the last ones I saw on ebay.com went for a lot of money.

Good luck with the search, if I come across any I'll let you know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for wishing luck. :D

The forks do exist, as many users graded up to suspension forks bitd. The ones on ebay are expensive and they usually do not sell. I have bought one 3D fork (1992 model year, also with adjustable rake) and one 2x4 fork from here for good prices. I have a freshly powdercoated 3D fork ready for the Zaskar if I don't find the 2x4 fork. :D The 3D is lighter, too.

Unfortunatley, I sold my pair of 2x4 forks and a nice XT U-Brake just a few months ago - before I knew I was getting a late 1990 Zaskar.

Thank you, but I am looking for a BLACK seatpost.

I have a set of XT U-brakes but they are NOS. I will look for a set of used ones. What do you want to pay for a set?

Latest posts

Back