BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I bought Mamadirts little 14" 93 Hahanna for my wife a few months ago thinking it wouldn't really get much use but to my surprise she has starting putting a few miles on it. I'm starting looking early as I want to get her something a bit better for Christmas and know it could be a long hunt for such a small frame.
First off, a Kona is by far the preferred brand but I an willing to consider others. Something of at least Cindercone standard, preferrably better. I'd actually like something a bit rough as I plan to get it repainted.
Don't want much do I :LOL:

Re: Very small steel frame

Antstark":3020wzwi said:
What's the biggest size you can go to Adrian ?

Probably 14.5" mate :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I saved an Explosif from the scrap heap only to determine that it is way too small for me. It measures 13 inches center to center 16 inches center to top of the collar and 21 inch top tube (actual). I am only looking to get my money back out of the project which is about $100. Selling the frame only as the P2 fork will be used on another bike. Shipping from the US

No post, saddle or fork but the original Kona clamp is included

here is the original thread

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247858

Attachments

• Kona Explosif 2 web.jpg
    Kona Explosif 2 web.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 679

Thanks, I would be snapping your hand off if it was smaller and I'd be tempted to have it for myself if I didn't have so much on the go. A bargain for someone anyway :D

Yeah I thought it might be too big, will probably put it on the For Sale thread.

ive got a GT outpost 14" frame and forks though its probley along the same lines as your kona hahanna, has a 1" head tube, paint a bit rough like you wanted

lumos2000":213m4cfk said:
ive got a GT outpost 14" frame and forks though its probley along the same lines as your kona hahanna, has a 1" head tube, paint a bit rough like you wanted

Thanks for the offer but I'm after something better than she already has. She doesn't need it but I'll get more pleasure out of building it :LOL:

Latest posts

Back