1/18th headset needed

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
need a cheap but nice headset for one of my kona`s that i need to sell before the wife finds out that i have it, ;) ;) , i really need it by the weekend if anyone has one and can post it tomoz please. :shock: :shock:

Got a Ritchey Logic that i've just taken of my 91 Rocky. Need to check its all there first but i can post Friday am first class if interested. Would just want the postage cost for it.

corsarob":1nk827ya said:
need a cheap but nice headset for one of my kona`s that i need to sell before the wife finds out that i have it, ;) ;) , i really need it by the weekend if anyone has one and can post it tomoz please. :shock: :shock:

I have an FSA one, in black, took off a Merlin, £5 posted? PM if interested, I can't post until sat morning, cheers, Ash.

Antstark":2ddiix6w said:
Got a Ritchey Logic that i've just taken of my 91 Rocky. Need to check its all there first but i can post Friday am first class if interested. Would just want the postage cost for it.

corsarob":2ddiix6w said:

Need one for the Cadex if matey doesn't want it, need to build it somehow

Cheers Ant

Back