1" Quill stem wanted- sub 120mm please!

Nouveu

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
WTD- something nice-ish but can be tatty. Ideally 100-120mm with shallow rise and black, but anything considered. For an '89 Lava Dome, so a Velocity might be nice!

Please email me on brandnuvoATgooglemailDOTcom if you've got anything!

All the best,
Nouveau

Ohhh...... That would work, but I think I want something a bit posher.

Your auction looks interesting though- is that £15 for both front and rear DX mechs?

All the best,
Rich

PS- how's the Overbury's Pioneer project? A colleague has one. It's a lush old bike, but finding spares like Mavic chamfered BBs for it is a bit of a chore ;-)

WOW! That stem's beautiful!

Sorry, but it's too fancy for my Lava Dome. I'm not meaning to mess people around, I'll try to be more specific.

I'm looking for something around £5-£15, suitable for a bike that's retro/as nature intended, but it's only a Lava Dome, so nothing too posh. I'm thinking a tatty Syncros, Kona Velocity, Control Tech or even something unbranded, but I'd really like it to be black. 100-120mm would be great, low-ish rise- I want it to look like a mountain bike, even though I'll effectively be using it as a hybrid.

check out my £5 posted sale there's a black shortish stem 1" with a canti power boodty thing on it

Got an unbranded 100mm, but it's in silver. Took it out of the packet only to realise I needed a 26mm stem.

£8 poste if you're interested?

Back