Cannondale Killer V

joshgti

Retro Newbie
I have a soft spot for 'dales and have always owned them on an off and am settled with my current jekyll and f700, but im in need of a project.

Looking for a Killer V frame, doesnt need to come with forks but needs to be a 1.5" headset model, am toying with the idea of fitting a lefty.

Condition and drivetrain etc not important, really just looking for the frame, anything else is a bonus. Just no dents or cracks, scuffs etc are acceptable as this is a longterm build and will probably be recovered somehow.

Size wise around 18/19/20", any thing else can be sorted with a seatpost but what have you got?

What you should do is take the fornt end off of this

dscf0365f.jpg

And put it on this

dscf0366h.jpg

no its NOT a lefty, but much much better ;)

sorry about that , i was just pointing out that a USE SUB fork is a lot easier to look after than a LEFTY fork and its BRITISH :D good luck with the search ;)

I still dont know why people think its hard to look after a lefty? Anything perishable is the same in any fork, takes me less time to reset the races and change the oil in my lefty than it does in any of my other forks, marzocchi, pace and fox.

Thanks re; the search

My F700 is 2004 model(not the rosk shox type) and with out the tools to split the fork its a no no and on my fork not all parts are that easy to get hold of ,the right shimes for the linner bearings are hard to find at the right size (there are two in the garage that are US )

I have a KillerV 900 frame that'll be going on ebay in a few weeks. It's a 1993 model tho, which has a 1.25in headtube. I had a 1.125 reducer fitted to find it easier to get forks.

Back