Ti glide axle 135mm

I have a pair of old hope hubs - the flanges have had it on both but I think the axles and bearings are good.
The rear is the old screw on type with blue flanges/axle and raw centre. It's 135mm. If it will fit you can have both hubs for a tenner posted.

Rich

wynne":71tsfwzo said:
I have a pair of old hope hubs - the flanges have had it on both but I think the axles and bearings are good.
The rear is the old screw on type with blue flanges/axle and raw centre. It's 135mm. If it will fit you can have both hubs for a tenner posted.

Rich

Hi Rich :D
Thanks for the kind offer but i think im going to have to return these to the ebay seller. Not 100% on it yet,still nice to have a rear in purple,just not sure its worth the risk .
Shame really as i can use the purple end spacers on another purple hub i have. Not an exact mach but possibly better than black :?

Are you sure incidentally that the screw on is 135mm ? its just that there are a lot on Road specific screw on ti glides and if its the case the axle would be 130mm

Bloody roadies, got to be different.

For info, I've got a purple screw-on (Shimano mega-range) titanium 135mm rear hub with the adapter axle for the mechanical brakes so there are some about!

About to sell it all as a brake/wheelset/poss RC-37 combo. Never wanted to but I'm still keeping a ti-hub as a paperweight!!

John

This any good to you?

8743163007_ea53fa2574_z.jpg

Back