1" Threaded Headset - Chris King / Silver / Black

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello there

Am after, ideally a Chris King threaded 1" headset for a lovely retro build - ideally black in colour, but maybe silver / pewter - drop me a reply / PM and let me know what you've got / how much you want for it.

Many thanks, and look forward to hearing from you...

PS - Gripnut would be the preference please...

Re: 1" Threaded Headset - Chris King / Syncros / WHY? -

Ive a Primax misura threaded silver with a purple insert/locker sim to mavic one i think? all replaceable insides inc bearing surfaces.

zaskar.le":228xpb9s said:
Ive a Primax misura threaded silver with a purple insert/locker sim to mavic one i think? all replaceable insides inc bearing surfaces.

Thanks for the reply - but I must admit to not being at all familiar with Primax as a brand... am after something really, really cool for a titanium MTB.

It is just a Syncros...circa mid to late 90's. Had a similar one but threadless on a 97 Merlin.

zaskar.le":84zcu77a said:
Hi well this is a misura but in black and read the specs knocks most of the over priced that in the briney! http://hilarystone.com/images/sale%20im ... Misura.jpg made in germany

Hi there

Thanks for the link, but I'm afraid I have to submit to own ignorance and say no thanks to the Primax. I've never heard of it, and I'm looking for something uber cool to pop on the Litespeed.

Back