Girvin Vector 1 or 2 Spares...

Proflex656

Devout Dirtbag
Hi Guys,

I'm working on a couple of pairs of Girvin Vectors at present.

I need a few spares, so thought I would try here first.

First up I'm looking for the top, front pivot rod - shown on the photo above. The one I have has sheared at some stage, so it's pretty US.

Next I need 3 or 4 spring clips - shown above too. ( I guess I could find similar circlips at the hardware store, but it would be cool to have the original ones to refit ).

Finally I need the handlebar stem / top mount for the shock assembly, in either steel or alloy.
I would consider anything usable, I can powder coat or polish a rough old part into something half decent :)
The other option has anyone got the separate alloy "block" for the top mount used on the Vector 2's instead, without the stem built in.
I have the seperate stem, so this would be an option for me...

I have some items to swap if you are interested, bullhorn bars with stem, a 4" Proflex rear spring and a Vector 2 alloy stem ( missing it's front clamp ) if anyone is interested....otherwise anything considered, happy to pay a sensible amount for the right parts...

Would love to get these forks onto the project bike I'm working on....

Thanks guys...jr

Attachments

• vector 001.jpg
    vector 001.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 244
Hi,
Springs clips now sorted...."just" looking for the stem / shock mount and the top pivot rod now...
Thanks Justin

Hi....might be interested....it's down to condition and price I guess?
Have you any photo's and a price in mind ?
Please send me a PM with a bit more info...

Hi,
Making progress on this one now, sorted for the clips and the pivot rod.

Just need either a steel stem / shock mount or one of the steel spacers that fit either side of the stem shock mount, approximate 20mm od and 16mm ID, one of the plastic bushes fits into the ID and the shock mounting rod through this....I can post a pic if needed...
A scabby old vector stem could be useful I I can remove and reuse the spacer.
Thanks for looking - jr

Back