Royce Bottom Bracket LOCKRINGS please - SORTED!

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Need a pair of Royce Bottom Bracket lockrings

English thread for 110x68 bottom bracket on a Raleigh

337.JPG

Re: Royce Bottom Bracket LOCKRINGS please

You can get them direct from Royce, £35 a pair, they are impossible to find used, I advertised for a year or more with no luck. Not a sniff.

Wold Ranger":7rxvk2yb said:
You can get them direct from Royce, £35 a pair, they are impossible to find used, I advertised for a year or more with no luck. Not a sniff.

I missed out on one on ebay yesterday. I asked what thread it was for and he replied AFTER the listing ended.

It's no rush, if I find some here I'll buy em, as £35 is far too much to charge for a couple of wahsers.

Royce over charge, big time.

bump - still looking

Re:

£35 is for a pair of cups INCL. the lockrings. i don't feel they overcharge. it's worth knowing that- if my source is correct- they made these very same cups for Stronglight. i have such a bottom bracket i found on ebay. don't know which model, but having taken a closer look at the cups and lockrings, they clearly are of Royce-typical low-tolerance hyper-shiny finish. anyway, if it turns out that i no longer need them, as i got the bottom bracket for an old cargo bike which may not even allow us the space for the lockrings, i'll bear you in mind.

I bought a lock ring from eBay seller a few months back.
All sorted now! (not fitted yet!)

Latest posts

Back