Bad Attitude

tigern

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Looking for a swap for a 19 or 20" Klein Attitude, MC1 or MC2 for a repaint project, so color, state of paint not important.

No dents or cracks please.

I have '96 Attitude 20" Team Color, has some chainsuck and some scratches but a bit too nice for a repaint, RockShox Judy(?) in Team color, MC2 0-degree 120mm without noodle, Klein Uni-crown fork, needs to be extended for a 20", with some small dents, in base color.

What i want in the end: 19 or 20" Attitude (or Adroit :roll: ) MC1 or MC2 with rigid fork and MC1 or MC2 (0-degree)

So if you have a MC2 frame 19 or 20" and want to swap that would be the easiest......

Open for all kind of offers, with keeping above in mind....

Attachments

• MC2-Team.jpg
    MC2-Team.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,160
User der_Schwabe in the German forum was selling a wasted 21inch MC2 Adroit (2inch diameter, so real Adroit) in ebay but it did not go. You could write him a PM if he sell's it to you for a good price. But 21inch might be too big for you?

man, just repaint it. If you get one that has trashed paint, probably the aluminum is fatigued and it is a wall hanger..with yours, you have a good chance the aluminum still has some life left!

The world has enough team attitudes..It seems like 90% of them where that colour..

Well I'got a 20 inch adroit MC2 fuselage in pretty good shape, and it's to big for me. Black, red lettering and manitou fork.
Contact me if interrested,
;)

Back