Lightweight black seatpost, 27.2 x 350

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a lightweight Carbon/aluminium post in black, 27.2 diameter, length around 350mm. Sub-200g ideally.

Fatal Swan":1ds3yycd said:
Looking for a lightweight Carbon/aluminium post in black, 27.2 diameter, length around 350mm. Sub-200g ideally.

You'll be lucky! 350mm and sub 200g, :shock: will have to be a modern Carbon or a Ti' if to be Retro. I have a 350 Ritchey Alloy in Black NOS but it weighes 300g

Wold Ranger":ye5ebon6 said:
You'll be lucky! 350mm and sub 200g, :shock: will have to be a modern Carbon or a Ti' if to be Retro.
True - and I'd be more than happy with a modern, it's just no-one ever seems to look at the >98 wanted section ;)

There are some pretty Trick RSP Carbon ones on the Bay of lost Souls for £39.95, they weigh 196 g, I have one and they look very cool and have about 15mm of layback, with single bolt adjustment.
I have a 350 Ti USE if thats any good?

Wold Ranger":14glgmik said:
There are some pretty Trick RSP Carbon ones on the Bay of lost Souls for £39.95, they weigh 196 g, I have one and they look very cool and have about 15mm of layback, with single bolt adjustment.
I have a 350 Ti USE if thats any good?
Cheers - I've been looking at the Hylix ones on ebay (similar kind of price but from Taiwan so a gamble on customs fees, but possibly lighter too). If nothing turns up here I'll probably give it a go and put up with a scruffy old post for the few weeks it would take to arrive.

Ti finish probably won't suit the build I think, but thanks for the reply!

Back