Marin Rockstar Forks

Oooh, they look nice... lets just wait a bit and see if any silver ones show!

ringo":3pnov47a said:
Oooh, they look nice... lets just wait a bit and see if any silver ones show!

What like these?:

MarinPalisadesTrail023_zps6b263f35.jpg

It's an 1 & 1/8th with 183mm steerer length. They came off a '93 Palisades Trail.Now Sold £25

More silver main colour chap!

Good selection, lets see if someone can hit the jackpot!

I've got some in silver, but it would be a stretch to get them under the small packet weight limit.

3074A275-AC5C-4330-B9F4-BF7936EED887-2259-0000013A4CAEEBE8_zps55b39a3f.jpg

Oh, FMJ, they look perfect... could you look into a postage cost for me please?

Hello, I'm new here.
I posted on the Wants forum the other day looking for decent Rockstar forks for my 93 Bear Valley SE 19" (155mm steerer tube). Can anyone help please?

Andy

I do have some from a '95 bear valley. solid but may need a repaint, depends on what you really need. 152/3 steerer if i remember.

I will see if i have some pics on file, if not i will do some tomorrow. ;)

Thanks for the reply. I'm really looking for Rockstar forks that match the 93' Bear Valley SE paintjob. I'm ok with replacing decals though. I have never messed with bike innards, so don't really know what size to get. The head tube on my 19" frame is 155mm from lower bearing top to upper bearing bottom. What length of steerer do I need please? I have a new Richey Logic 1 1/8 threaded headset and need a plated roller quill stem to go with the forks, but have a quill/ahead adapter and hanger to use temporarily until I can find the right stem. I have all of the other bits in very good condition. I'm trying to go right back to original '93 spec eventually.
Any help appreciated
Andy

Back