Lightish sus forks wanted, trade NOW ALL SORTED THANKS!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Sorry no good at doing the links to my 'for sale' stuff, but have a variety of everything at the mo!

I need some 80mm-ish travel light forks (SIDS or Marz equivalent?) for my little GT, as the ones I bought off here have just never turned up, so with that and a massive car bill last week I am truly skint, honest.

If they were red or yellow that would be even better... :)

Re: Lightish sus forks wanted, trade against anything I have

Hiya Kaz.... RST Mozo Pro any good. They move but would really need a quick service. ...oh ..and look how yellow they are!!

Need to clear stuff before I move house so after £5 plus whatever the actual shipping is.

:D

edit....these are magnesium (so quite light), elastomer and spring boingy bits with air damping.

LikeClockwork":2sn2i2d7 said:
Sorry no good at doing the links to my 'for sale' stuff, but have a variety of everything at the mo!

I need some 80mm-ish travel light forks (SIDS or Marz equivalent?) for my little GT, as the ones I bought off here have just never turned up, so with that and a massive car bill last week I am truly skint, honest.

If they were red or yellow that would be even better... :)

Attachments

• rstpro.JPG
    rstpro.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 154

:facepalm:

Not really what I had in mind, but of course you've shown them to me now so I want them! :p

Any idea at all of the weight of these, perhaps they would do as spares. For something.

1745g on my crappy kitchen digital scales. :D

Library pic of them on a GT :D

LikeClockwork":5bkrl3ea said:
:facepalm:

Not really what I had in mind, but of course you've shown them to me now so I want them! :p

Any idea at all of the weight of these, perhaps they would do as spares. For something.

Attachments

• gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 149

:shock:

Will PM you....

There are times that I wish two things, 1) That I wasn't self employed so I didn't have time to keep playing on here, and 2) that I'd never joined this site! :LOL:

Will still accept offers of anything else in trade guys!

guy's selling Marz X-Lite Z2 on for sale thread - 80mm travel

Yep, got my eye on these, but can't afford them, sorry!

Need to be doing swaps only at mo, thanks.

I have some good condition Indy C's in White, work very well and nice and light, no decals, but look good in plain white. PM me ta

Back