Wanted wheels & groupset DX or XT 7 speed..

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi

I have a frame&forks I'm trying to build up. So if you have a bike with a knackered frame or a bike that your looking to strip you might be able to help me out. Basically it needs wheels, full groupset (levers, mechs, crankset, cantis)...Ideally I would like the wheels to be black or grey something like Ritchey vantage, Araya RM17, Mavic 231 with a 7 speed freehub, (7 speed cassette would be a bonus but not essential). Groupset wise 7 speed either DX or XT with STI gear/brake levers and some cantis, mechs front and rear and chainset.

Let me know what you got! Cash waiting for the right deal...

Thanks

Wook

Will check later but think I have,

Wheels, XT hubs, Spesh rims,
XT cantis, 732 I think, in black,
Some other bits may crop up as I check.

Cheers, Ash.

Vinevo":1f6iueon said:
Will check later but think I have,

Wheels, XT hubs, Spesh rims,
XT cantis, 732 I think, in black,
Some other bits may crop up as I check.

Cheers, Ash.

Thanks Ash let me know what you find!

I have lovely set of araya rm17 wheels double butted spokes and suntourxc pro hubs withagood set of vintage shwinn p.com tyres come with cassette and original suntour scewers great condition

hurcytm":3fd1o68o said:
I have lovely set of araya rm17 wheels double butted spokes and suntourxc pro hubs withagood set of vintage shwinn p.com tyres come with cassette and original suntour scewers great condition

Sounds promising...excuse my ignorance but would a shimano cassette fit a suntour hub? Is the freehub suntour? I wouldn't need the tyres and are they the grey rims?

I've got:

- XT SLR PLus STI's (M-092 as I remember)
- HG70 7s casette with red label
- DX rear mech
- DXfront mech 28,6 bottom pull

PM please if You're interested about something above

Back