Rocky Mountain Bike / Frame

shutter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, I'm looking for a couple Rocky Mountain Bikes or frames... Let me know what you have...

Keep in mind I am in Canada so shipping can be troublesome... BUT if it's a REALLY cool frame then I don't mind the shipping cost =)

thanks!

I am splitting up my 1991 Stratos as I don't use it off road and now have just bought two Altitudes so can't see using it on road either.
It's a 1991 18" so has the raw aluminium finish ,some folks have polished these up and they look great that way too.
It's in excellent condition with original Tange forks and no dents.
I do happen to know that the postage from Canada to UK for a frame set is about £80 as I have a Blizzard coming over soon.

Steve

captaincosmic":6jkbhegf said:
I am splitting up my 1991 Stratos as I don't use it off road and now have just bought two Altitudes so can't see using it on road either.
It's a 1991 18" so has the raw aluminium finish ,some folks have polished these up and they look great that way too.
It's in excellent condition with original Tange forks and no dents.
I do happen to know that the postage from Canada to UK for a frame set is about £80 as I have a Blizzard coming over soon.

Steve

Thanks! For a Stratos I believe an 18" would be a tad too small, but thanks though!

captaincosmic":21jvwy88 said:
Wow how tall are you I am 6'1" and its perfect

I'm 6' but come from the road bike world so I feel more comfortable on a larger frame...

Just to compare, my Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer is 22' and fits nicely...

I guess it all comes down to riding style... But if you were in my area I would be willing to give it a test ride... =)

I also have a shop condition 1992 Stratos that is a Garage Queen
She is 20" or 21" I could check, but probably worth about £400

Hi, thanks! Well, I'm interested but shipping might be a little high... Do you know how much it would be?

Does it have an XT or DX group? Thanks!

Back