...yep, I know, what are the chance's...but can't hurt to ask :D

One like this:

Thank's for looking :D

Attachments

• f4blt_cant.jpg
    f4blt_cant.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 365
Re: AMP F4 fork canti hanger

Did you email Brion at AMP? He has the hangers for the F2 and I'm sure he has them for the F4 (they're likely the same).

mfh126":bp8nuna8 said:
Did you email Brion at AMP? He has the hangers for the F2 and I'm sure he has them for the F4 (they're likely the same).

I'll give it a shot Mike, thank's for that bud! :D

Email Brion directly on ampbikeparts@gmail.com , if you use the Amp website it will delay things considerably. I bought a canti hanger for some F3 forks recently, with no problems at all :D

Cheers,
Andrew

andyz":1c7acvpe said:
Email Brion directly on ampbikeparts@gmail.com , if you use the Amp website it will delay things considerably. I bought a canti hanger for some F3 forks recently, with no problems at all

Cheers,
Andrew

Nice one Andrew, thank's very much!! :D
Email has been sent so with a bit of luck...

Re: AMP F4 fork canti hanger (SORTED!!)

Result!! :mrgreen:

Just heard back from Brion and no problem getting a canti hanger from AMP, how nice is that?!
$7.50 for the part and a whopping $23.95 to send!! :shock: Still, it's gotta be done...
Thank's for the help fella's, very much appreciated!! Really thought finding one of these would be an exercise in futility! :LOL:

Hi, Canuck,

I could do with a couple of those, too.
Could you add some to your order, and I'll share the shipping...

All the best,

Get a few bushing/seal kits to make the postage worthwhile. I bought some spares from amp and they are good value and the postage remained the same the more I added.

Back