GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
probably slightly bad form to ask for Karma directly, but there is a bit of method to my madness....

For 2013 I'm putting together a bike purely out of karma parts, and once complete, I will be raffling it off for free, to spread the love around the Retrobike community... I'm aimin to do this at Mayhem, if it takes place this year, and a build thread will commence shortly, so progres can be tracked..

I have the frame already, as well as forks, tyres, QR's, a chainset, and f/r mechs, all greatly received by RB members. so only really need the following...

26" Wheels
Cassette (depending on what wheels I might be offered)
Shifters (depending on what cassette I might get offered)
Brake Levers for canti's
1" aheadset
bars

I think I'll also be needing a seatpost, but until my new digi calipers arrive, I can't tell you what diameter it might be

Remember, these parts aren't for me personally, they're for a bike that I'm building, that you could win here, soon. If I can build it for £0, I'll be able to give it away for £0.

Many thanks for any support, I know it's a big ask of everyone. But have a rifle through your stuff and see what you can come up with.

I have set of wheels off a 94 fire mountain ... Java front(no name kona job)..
Alivio rear..Weinmann rims plenty meat left.. Run smooth maybe teeny tweak with spoke key ..

Let me know if no better offers :)

Col

Ive got a pair off mavic 221 wheels on stx ( i think ) hubs with DT spokes and tires and cassette, just need a good clean,

free to collect.

Doug

kase1983":1w9znnro said:
Ive got a pair off mavic 221 wheels on stx ( i think ) hubs with DT spokes and tires and cassette, just need a good clean,

free to collect.

Doug

if this rear hub is 7sp, i'll sort you a 7sp cassette(shimano. ;)

Plus one":21av5ltr said:
I have set of wheels off a 94 fire mountain ... Java front(no name kona job)..
Alivio rear..Weinmann rims plenty meat left.. Run smooth maybe teeny tweak with spoke key ..

Let me know if no better offers :)

Col

Cheers fella, I'll drop you a pm :cool:

stocko":21av5ltr said:
i've got a black cane creek s2 aheadset in 1" doing nothing ;)

Thanks also fella, I'll drop you a pm too.. :cool:

longun":v33blycg said:
ive some ameoba riser bars buddy, whats the postage address?

Excellent, thanks fella, pm on the way..

kase1983":v33blycg said:

free to collect.

Doug

That's a mighty grand offer Doug, but sadly my car is dead, so getting over to Cambs is off the cards I'm afraid.. :cry:

marc two tone":1ia34jx1 said:
kase1983":1ia34jx1 said:

free to collect.

Doug

if this rear hub is 7sp, i'll sort you a 7sp cassette(shimano. ;)

Excellent, thanks. I'll let you know what wheels turn up.. :cool:

Back