Wanted please. Salsa Cro-mo stem, retro cranks and 26.8 sp.

Max P

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The old cro-mo tig welded type in black with the 'rasta' logo. Needs to be 1 1/8" A-head and around 80 - 110mm long with as high rise as poss (a long shot I know! :) )

Could be interested in an alternative stem of that era too.

Also need a set of crank arms - early 90's 175mm with std (old) BCD. Cooks, Middleburn etc.

And a seatpost - 26.8mm interested in anything early 90's by the usual suspects - Syncros, Ringle etc...

Hi Martyn,

Thanks - I remember these when I briefly worked for Fisher's (they were L&M's distributor). I will have to pass I am afraid. Thanks also for the PM re the stem but it is going to be too low for me. Appreciate the offers though. :)

seatpost!

I have a Mavic MTB post, it's a 26.6, could you possibly get away with it?

Been speaking to Nigel Stanley from Fishers, says Hi, and told me to ask you if you are a photographer?

Martyn

I don't think it will work but thanks. I have a memory like a sieve and cannot remeber a Nigel - I was only there a year. And yes I left there to work as a photographer. :)

Hi, sorry for the delay - just back from holiday. Interested in the Cooks, can you email me some clear pics, price and description please?

mpoiluATtiscali.co.uk

Thanks.

:)

Back