Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:06 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 am 
Old School Grand Master

I'm guessing the amazing 97 King Kahuna in team colours on ebay is too small for you...

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

al-onestare wrote:
I'm guessing the amazing 97 King Kahuna in team colours on ebay is too small for you...

Nope, 17" does nicely mate, but I've already got one of those KK's incognito (pfft, "rare" :roll: ...yeah right, clearly there's load's about! :lol: )

...but is it wrong to want another? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm 
Old School Grand Master

I'm not talking to you anymore ;-)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:11 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

al-onestare wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, don't be like that mate! :D

I'm no threat to you anyway's, you go after the big'un's and I'll go after the lil'un's 8)

Beside's, I would have thought that something like this would be more up your alley, for a man of your stature I mean :wink: What is it, 19"-20"?
I know you've seen it but what an absolute beaut!!

Attachments:
JS_9394_kona_hausbesuch.jpg
JS_9394_kona_hausbesuch.jpg [ 86.41 KiB | Viewed 196 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:23 pm 
Retro Guru

Hi,

Hows that blue one that i sold you.

Whayne

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am 
Old School Grand Master

Canuck wrote:
al-onestare wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, don't be like that mate! :D

I'm no threat to you anyway's, you go after the big'un's and I'll go after the lil'un's 8)

Beside's, I would have thought that something like this would be more up your alley, for a man of your stature I mean :wink: What is it, 19"-20"?
I know you've seen it but what an absolute beaut!!

That frame...I won't reveal my thoughts about it - too intense for this forum :wink:

Seriously, do you think they'd even think about selling it to someone? I bet they've had all sort of enquiries over the years. Indeed, it's my size, spot on in fact.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:14 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

whayne wrote:
Hi,

Hows that blue one that i sold you.

Whayne

Hiya Wayne, how's thing's mate? :D

The blue one's coming along nicely (but slowly). Managed to find everything I need for it. Seatpost turned up last month, period P2 has been found, Deore DX group sorted. In fact the only thing I'm missing is space :lol:
As soon as I can sort out a bit more real estate than she'll be ready for assembly 8)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

al-onestare wrote:
That frame...I won't reveal my thoughts about it - too intense for this forum :wink:

Seriously, do you think they'd even think about selling it to someone? I bet they've had all sort of enquiries over the years. Indeed, it's my size, spot on in fact.

Don't know mate, but you won't know 'til you ask. :wink: If they're not willing to sell or it's already been sold maybe they got something else to offer, who know's, you could get lucky and end up with something really tasty! 8)
I tell you what though, that KK Incognito up on the Bay hasn't moved much. At this rate someone may just end up with a real bargain!! :shock:

...Oh, I really mustn't :facepalm:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:24 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Bump! 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:51 am 
Old School Grand Master

Canuck wrote:
al-onestare wrote:

Don't know mate, but you won't know 'til you ask. :wink: If they're not willing to sell or it's already been sold maybe they got something else to offer, who know's, you could get lucky and end up with something really tasty! 8)
I tell you what though, that KK Incognito up on the Bay hasn't moved much. At this rate someone may just end up with a real bargain!! :shock:

...Oh, I really mustn't :facepalm:

So I did ask...and you can guess the response:

Quote:
The Ti frame with Team Paint is one of Roland Green’s frames from when he was racing for us, history like that never goes back out the door.

Props for them getting back to me and for keeping their heritage...but boooo to them feeding our retrobike habits :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next