'88-'89 Explosif

Canuck

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Looking for the following...

1) '88/'89 Explosif (the pistachio coloured one) - interested in frame and fork but will entertain anything up to a full bike. Must be 18" with original paint and frame and fork should be in good or better condition. Yes, this could take some time, but time I have plenty of :cool:

Thanks for looking! :D

Just like to add that I can see from my email inbox that someone had left a message for me this morning
on my old post, however that post has mysteriously disappeared! :shock: (sound's strange but it's true, it's just gone!)
If you were that person drop me a line here and I'll get back to you :D

...unless this post disappear's as well :shock: ...spooky!...

missing message might ahve been that theres a hei hei on ebay for you. There is a thread in the ebay section pointing it out for you.

...do me a favour and if you see a 20" 97-00 king kahuna kicking around give me a shout. :)

dablk":1kcqml74 said:
missing message might ahve been that theres a hei hei on ebay for you. There is a thread in the ebay section pointing it out for you.

...do me a favour and if you see a 20" 97-00 king kahuna kicking around give me a shout. :)

Thank's for that mate, it's all mine!! :D Not a bad price either, even with shipping from the State's ;)

If I ever come across a 20 incher you'll be the first to know! :cool:

Chickenball":z8o0wjii said:
I've got a KOA that is just sitting around collecting dust!?!

Hey Chickenball,
Is it that lovely, freshly coated white Koa you were selling a while back? Verrrry nice if I remember right, but I'm stayin'
away from the alloy, not to mention the shipping charge's from Canada are CRAZY expensive! But thanks for the offer mate :D
...by the way, what's the low down on the NHL season from back home, are they ever gonna get on the ice or just piss and moan
about money all year?

Back