C'dale SV

Sketchyxup

Retro Guru
Hello guys, I didnt even know this site existed until about 10mins ago so I can me spending a bit more time here from now on.

Anyway im looking for a reasonable condition Cannondale super V to have a bit of a play with, has anyone got one they are thinking about selling?

I would be looking for a Large/19" and it must have rear disc tabs so one of the later ones.

Cheers, Rob
:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sketchyxup":2o2mbvgw said:
Hello guys, I didnt even know this site existed until about 10mins ago so I can me spending a bit more time here from now on.

Anyway im looking for a reasonable condition Cannondale super V to have a bit of a play with, has anyone got one they are thinking about selling?

I would be looking for a Large/19" and it must have rear disc tabs so one of the later ones.

Cheers, Rob
:D

Hi Rob

We have 8 brand spanking new Super V's at our shop. We purchased them back in the day and just kept hold of them. Let me know which one you were interested in, and we can get one over to you... These bikes have never been ridden.. Pure vintage, retro bikes..

Cheers

Steve

Back