My Wanted List.

Feedback
View
Here is my little wanted list. I would like to get my hands on a polished/ballburnished frame in a 19'' to a 22" or so frame size. comfy for a 5'11'' to 6' 1" lanky guy.

I would like the parts to be of Anodized color and in a good nick. Im open to see what you have. :) I need;

5x110 bcd rings.
Brake levers. red blue pruple green whatever.
bolts and small parts like that.
I would love a set of hyper lights and hyper ends. I just love the purple bar with turq ends with clear oury grips. been something I all ways wanted.
26.8 post. needs to be long. Any color will do.

I am looking for a sachs front drum hub laced to a 26" wheel. I want this to be in really good shape. I have a really low mile rear wheel that I want the matching similar style front. My rim is a polished box style rim with stainless spokes. I will post up pictures of the rear for comparison.

20130705_154012_zps1844dc9e.jpg

20130705_161607_zps48ca6ffe.jpg

I have a complete groupo

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 735
rismtb":ufvfclvk said:
I have a complete groupo

I would love that groupo. It is really clean. But I only need the front wheel. I am going to decide once the bike is a rolling chassis, the componts that I will put on my bianchi forte.

Still looking for some ano stuff. Maybe a ano threadless 1 1/8 headset. I would like a manitou efc crown with a l 1 1/8" threadless stir tube with a 7"+ length. I have a easton ct2 bar and post that I would like to change for some nice ano post and bar

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/suzuki-swift- ... nk:top:eno

I came across this and I want it shipped to my adress. I would like to do some trading from my sales list. I will ship multiple parts and paypal cash just to get this. There is an email on the listing if you need the box demensions and weight. Pm me and lets work a deal. These are hard to find in the states. So what I want is you choose the parts you want and feel is fair for trade plus any cash you think is neccisary and I will post them. Then you order and post the shelf to me. Does this sound reasonable?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back