MARZZOCHI FORKS 1 INCH NON RETRO,SHOCK,HORROR!

BONTY1

Retro Guru
Hi there again! Still after forks but kind of know what i'am after now.Missed out on some of these on E-bay.Marzzochi MX Comp 1 inch steerer,threadless bout 2005 vintage.Anyone know where i can get some of these? Good condition please! Money waiting for good pair! Please! Anyone?
Thanx Max

i think they're still a current model but only in 80mm travel, i get asked for them occaisionally at my shop, not the sort of thing most shops would keep in stock though cos there's so little call for them, i know your trying to pick up a bargain but most shops should beable to special order them for you, can't remember but i think they are about £159 rrp, i'd usually include fitting for that aswel so it wouldn't surprise me if you couldn't get that from your local shop. remember, they are rare so you won't see too many of them generally, even on ebay.

hope that helps

MARZZOCHI FORKS

Unforntunately rung Windwave importers and they are no longer available.Well in 80mm travel anyhow! A 100mm version is due out in next few weeks.A bit daft for an older bike with geometry not catered for 100mm travel! The also come with the E.T.A cartridge so cannot be reduced to 80mm travel.All i can say is ask around your local shops and see if theres any older stock kicking around.Thanx for the reply Max

Windwave can press a 1" Steerer into any Marzocchi crown from the last 7 years... or get one of the crowns on which the steerers can be removed and a steerer from uk-bike-store; which is what I did.

http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/acatalog/info_508617.html

yoldtv.jpg

Back