1997 / 96 Explosif 18"

adamgent

Kona Fan
Hi,

I am after a 1997 (pref.) or 1996 Explosif frame or complete bike which is 18" (pref.) or 19".

I have a 20" Explosif which is too big for me. The paintwork is in good condition but some of the decals have come away. I can get good replicas for £25.

I would ideally be after a swap or part exchange for either the frames or the complete bikes. I am happy to buy outright if the price is right!

email me on adam(at)xplore-uk(dot)com or call 07803 590 695

Cheers

Hey adamgent - are you willing to have it shipped from overseas? Any condition?

That opens up your possibilites. Your British pound makes for cheap shipping when converted. I will keep eyes open.

Hi Headtube,

We meet again! If it was in good condition and the price was right I would consider it.

I just bought a 1998 Hot from the US. I got a good deal due to the exchange rate but postage ended up costing £150GBP and then TAX and Import Duty added another £85 - we only put it was worth £300! Still worth every penny as it is a beauty!

were you asking for my bike or one of yours?

adam(at)xplore-uk(dot)com

So you managed to pick up a HOT... nice! A 1998 - great year. Can you upload a pic or two? I`d love to see it.

I have found that when shipping, if you reduce the claimed value that helps with the customs thing. Perhaps your taxes and duty are more strict in the UK?

Sorry I don`t understand your question... "were you asking for my bike or one of yours? " - pertaining to what?

Back