Cheeky: I need a loan bike!

Geoff

Senior Retro Guru
Alright, I have no idea if this is a done thing or not, but I will be back in the UK over Christmas and I will be bikeless. :cry: Want to go out as much as I get the chance for (and do some of the trails I grew up on). Now I had intended to meet up with the Sussex boys and Gus kindly advised I would probably be able to borrow something for the day but I'd like something if possible for the rest of the time (Mid Dec-Mid Jan) when I'll be in Dorset. Size is something approximate to an 18" Kona.

If any of you have something which you are willing to lend/rent for a little while you'll have my eternal gratitude...

I would but suspect mine would be too big (20" is the smallest I have - see list below) and I'm up in derby (too far?). But you'd be welcome. The Delta V is probably the smallest one I have.

If you can collect from and return it to Bromley, you'd be welcome to borrow my Ibis Mojo. It's "just the right size" for me at 5'10".

Does this help?

I think 20" would be to large for me, but the Ibis would be fabulous. Thank you very much Grahame!

Latest posts

Back