Straddle wire thing.....?

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm looking for 2 straddle wires for a pair of curve brakes that allow onza chill pills to be used. I cant remember the correct name but they have the standard fixed nipple on one end and allow the wire to be fed through the chill pill before the non fixed nipple is secured in place on the other side. Does this make sense or am i talking mince :D Cheers

Cables

The brakes dont have an allen head bolt on the end of one of the cantilever as a fixing point to crimp the cable in so the straddle cable must have a nipple on either end therefore rendering old brake cables as useless, and as the chill pills need the cable fed through them the straddle wire that i require must have a 'floating nipple' that can be adjusted to suit.

Attachments

• x1x_piran_curve_cant.jpg
    x1x_piran_curve_cant.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 973
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
straddle wire

Yeah thats exactly what i'm lookig for jonrock, my ebay account is knackered as well so i would def take them off your hands. how much?

Back