Fixie, Fixed, Single Speed - you get the gist!

As above the OLD you specify is a bit odd for 700c. Another possibly cheaper option is to use a 29er front disc wheel with a drilled cog.

Max P":2tx6hezn said:
As above the OLD you specify is a bit odd for 700c.

While it is a bit odd the eralier Pompinos all came with 135 OLN measurement so there must be loads of old wheels around (people often upgraded) and, although you're sorted, it may be worth contacting On-One if you need another rear wheel.

I've also got a 135 OLN Surly hub on my Crosscheck so they are around. Or just use an old XT hub and spacer kit.

Whoever bought John's NOS Ringle hubs could have made a really great set of wheels for fixed/ss with the right frame

letmetalktomark":1vz570he said:
Okay thanks folks - should have one coming. :D

Are you sorted?

If your after 700c, I can check my old stock from my track and grass track days.

Max P":3c1o66yo said:
GTRS...
What else you got for sale? Looking for anything authentic track/fixed...

I'll get a full list for you of exactly what I've got tonight/tomorrow as all my road/track stuff is in my parents garage.

But for the moment, I've got some wheels, track frame (so beautiful), forks (chrome), grass track frame and forks and some bars.

Had an original Mavic/Lotus bike (prototype) disk (I lived 2 secs from Lotus in Norfolk and rode on their test track :cool: ) but sold it :cry: :cry:

PM me if your interested in any of the above ;)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3nwrr956 said:
letmetalktomark":3nwrr956 said:
Okay thanks folks - should have one coming. :D

Are you sorted?

If your after 700c, I can check my old stock from my track and grass track days.

Always willing to hear what people have - back wheel expecially as not sure on condition of one I may be getting,

Cheers,

Mark

letmetalktomark":2t4ubhcc said:
Always willing to hear what people have - back wheel expecially as not sure on condition of one I may be getting

Will put stuff on this thread as soon as my parents remind me what I own! I know theres a lot of stuff in that garage!! :LOL:

May ask them to bring it down to me on Sat for photos to be taken/posted.

Jon

Back