WTD: red cantis

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Dunno what colour to go on the Goat. Not sure of red as Ive just sold a lot of my red stuff - however, has anyone got any posh red cantis by chance?

RED CANTIS

:D Did have a very rare set of red GRAVITY RESEARCH cantis but someone bought em :shock: :D

Mmm. They WOULD have done the job me thinks.

my problem is - NOTHING apart from black and silver goes on the Goat frame I have. Its an odd colour alright. Nothing looks good on it - even green ano stuff.

Trying gold maybe.

try.....

I know it sounds dull but sometimes good ol black or silver simply works :D I have pic of a MOUNTAIN GOAT WTR S in a mag with all black kit..The frame as team paint like yours :) It looked the nuts matey....Its in a 91-92 MBA GOAT advert full page spread....If ya not got it i can do ya scan?

I know what u mean. Just means Ill have to get rid of all my gold, pink, green etc to get black and silver....

;)

Or get the caustic out...

What ya got? Maybe interested...

Send me some pics dude..always interested in stuff for sale ;) Black crankarms would look sweet...GRAFTONS :cool:

jez-2-many-bikes":1zom4ems said:
I know what u mean. Just means Ill have to get rid of all my gold, pink, green etc to get black and silver....

;)

Or get the caustic out...

:shock:

Less is more in my book so black and silver always looks good and silver stands the ravages of time very well.

Go 'Fight Club' and get the caustic out....

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1.

Dont GO CAUSTIC Jez! Your life will fall into the hands of the melted alloy demonoids :shock:

ededwards":52oyuy2o said:
Less is more in my book so black and silver always looks good and silver stands the ravages of time very well.

Go 'Fight Club' and get the caustic out....

agreed on silver and black Ed. Disagree on the caustic (just please don't put me on your hitlist for disagreeing with you)

Jez - what parts do you need? Maybe someone can trade some parts with you....

Back