FD-M900, 127mm B/B plus more **UPDATED 01/12/2007**

Will Palmer

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
On the prowl for the following... UPDATED 1st December!
FD-M900/901 XTR Front Mech BP 28.6mm
Red X-Lite Skewer with the unscrewable lever - Alu or Ti, Front or back - I need a couple of bits rather than the skewer itself!
Onza Chill Pills - Red (pair)
Kona '93 or '94 (28.6mm) Seat post brake cable routing clamp (black)
68x127mm Titanium (or Good Qual. Steel) Sq. Taper Bottom Bracket
'93/'94 XT Hubset (FH-M732/HB-M730-F)
XT Cantis M733/4 (front & rear)

NOS would be wonderful, obviously, but good used condition will definately spark my interest!

Thanks
Will

Hi

Got a red club roost idb150 bar in red - any good? £10 posted oh and a few 31.8mm red hope seat clamps if u get stuck looking for an x-lite

cheers

Martin

Club Roost bar sounds perfect - A PM will follow shortly!! :)

I'm actually after the clamp for fitting the seat to the to of a USE post rather than a seat post clamp.

it's not on your list, but I've got a red ringle quill stem for sale if you're interested? funnily enough it's on a 93 cindercone at the moment... :eek:

Sounds great! I've just put a new Syncros unit on it, but I may be tempted... do you have any pics and a price in mind?! :)

there's some (poor) pics in my gallery (along with some nice ti SRP cantis that could be yours too ;) ) - it's in very good condition with all original bolts and stickers all intact. It's 125mm long (i think) with a 10deg rise

was thinking about £35 posted (as thats what it cost me a little while back)

if you'd like some more/better pics or any info PM me

main.php

forget about the skewer , the clamp is black and kona branded , 2 little K on top .

fited to a lavadome .

Purrrrfect - is it still threaded? IIRC it was an M5 bolt originally rather than a skewer...

How much you looking for?!

Back