Marin Indian Fire Trail decals and info on bike welcome.

Stace the ace

Retro Newbie
Just picked up Marin Indian Fire Trail and would like to restore.I do not want to start poishing without having the decals.I believe it is 1994 approx?It is the model with the Dayglow green forks and stem.Any help with where I can buy the decals ,and any info on the bike will be welcome.I am a rookie ,so any advice on restoration, or the bike will be appreciated. Regards Stace. :roll:

Marin Indian Fire Trail decals

Hi, Just wondering if you had any joy with the decals? I have just bought what i think is a 1995/6 cnc version indian fire trail and am looking for a set of decals to fit after it has been polished. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Guy

Hi, Gil came up trumps for me, I got a set of 95 indian fire trail and some control tech decals from him, so he comes highly recommended from me. Thanks for the heads up from BobCatMax. :D

guy80000":qigjgrkp said:
Hi, Gil came up trumps for me, I got a set of 95 indian fire trail and some control tech decals from him, so he comes highly recommended from me. Thanks for the heads up from BobCatMax. :D

Hi, this is the same bike I'm looking for at the minute. Out of interest what did the set cost please if I find one in need of TLC?

Many Thanks

Hi, It cost me £30 for the set posted. They are very good quality, They never seem to come up on ebay ect so money well spent. :D

guy80000":32kep3i3 said:
Hi, It cost me £30 for the set posted. They are very good quality, They never seem to come up on ebay ect so money well spent. :D

Do you want to sell yours? The bike that is!

Back