various wants bolts/stem/mechs

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
righto, after the following - i dont want to spend hugely, but i do want it to be in decent nick, so the focus is toward cheaper parts in good condition rather than tatty higher end kit

1" quill stem. black, 110-130mm with 10-15 rise. would prefer a chunky alloy one (it's for a 'dale) kalloy uno/zoom or whatever would be fine

31.8 front mech, Bottom pull. DX? LX? something suitably 92-93 anyway

turquoise saddle bolt and rear skewer, prefer allen key.

turquoise straddle bridges. i always used to rock tektro triangles BITD, so some of those could be good

an ATB granny ring, and 5 bolts to bolt it on with

I have a 3T black stem . I will post pics later . it is steel .
not sure on rise or lengh but will check . It is deffo 1 and quill .

I have also some turquoise triangles , Avid I think , but little bolts to tighen the cables are a bit rounded and I cant get them out .

and a granny ring but not sure on the bolts .

I will check all that tonight and post a picture .

additional want

rear mech similar to the above listed front - a DX or an LX from 1992ish. not interested in the LX with the all black body, only the earlier one with the black middle section and silver ends a la XT

Pics of black 3T stem and Avid triangles :

main.php

stem is actually 130mm long .

i may be about to change directions on the stem, but how many if any of the triangles have good bolts?

only one , but some of the bolts are missing , so actually none of them are fit to use in their current state .

i'll give it a miss then - i may be back to you over the stem depending on how today's ebaying goes.

Back