Mavic 217/517 rims and Pace forks

matt.bee

Devout Dirtbag
Looking for a pair of 32h Mavic 217 or 517 rims, preferably silver and in good condition. Would sell my soul for some sunset ones though!

I'm also after a pair of Pace forks, for a 1" ahead steerer. RC30 preferred but am also interested in RC35 MXC or MXCD. Not bothered if I have to source steerer from Pace but would be easier if it's already there.
Pair of AMP forks would be an alternative I'd be interested in too, the Bomber Z3s I have on my Klein ATM are just a bit heavy for it!

I have some AMP F3 forks in for sale section.

They're 1", but you would need to get a new steerer from AMP as it's threaded. Think they're about $20US or so.

BB

Got a pair of mint 517 citrons that I might be parting with (I absolutely love them, just having second thoughts about how they'll look on my build - yes, I know I'm a tart!).

Condition 9.5 out of 10 (if you can see any 'marks' in the picture, they are marks in the anodising by the spoke eyelets) There isn't a mark on the rims and the braking surfaces are virtually unused.

Like I said, not sure if I'm going to let them go yet but will let you know if I do :)

Pics:
IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

I can assure you without even knowing what your build is they will look awful! better off selling to me...... ;)

Back