Large bike!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a bike for my mate who is 6'5"....so thats LARGE I guess.
Anything considered but not too far away a good thing (within 100 miles of Cardiff), rigid a very good thing, singlespeed even better. Budget is a bit tight...nothing more than £400.
Non-retro, retro..let me know if you have anything or know of anything.
Cheers, Carl

Large bike

Hi, got a 21 inch ritchey from 84/5 frame and forks fillet brazed a real peach.Has bb and headset, also xtr cantis + levers ritchey stem ss wheel set campag chainset etc... Sure i can get you most of the way there.

Got enough kit to keep it real authentic 80s style or mix n match.eg campag wheelset, odissy stem. Lets talk, cheers,Al

I've got a 22" GT Lightning frame (titanium) but I'd be looking in the area of £300 for it - so that doesn't leave much for the rest...!

Ideal for a tall person! I'm 6'3" with 35" inside leg and have 3 bikes of 22" and they fit me nicely.

Erm.

Thanks orange71, would be great but he really hasn't got the money to spec it out....just had his bike nicked so this is unforseen expenses :(
Al, thanks, to be honest I'm having trouble persuading him to buy a 90's Kona.. :roll: I'm not too sure he would go for it.....very interesting though.
I'm not even sure what it is you have mentioned :oops: PS Still lusting after your Klein frame.
Thanks for your prompt replies, very much appreciated.
Carl

No longer wanted!

Thanks for your help guys, but at last found a bike for my mate...but not retro :oops:
2003 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp in excellent (hardly used) condition, upgraded fork with hope hub and hope mini mono disc brake up front..all very new. XT crank and front mech, XTR rear mech....£255. Pretty good buy I reckon...and he's chuffed.

Back