Headtube Reducer Shims 1¼" to 1-1/8" - SORTED

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Headtube Reducer Shims 1¼" to 1-1/8"

Will be looking for these next week hopefully.

What are my option, anyone got any they don't need ?

Re: Headset Reducer Shims 1¼" to 1-1/8"

FluffyChicken":11n4igsc said:
Headset Reducer Shims 1¼" to 1-1/8"

Will be looking for these next week hopefully.

What are my option, anyone got any they don't need ?

i think BETD still make these new. £15ish?

there was a link on another thread about this but i cant find it now.

Sithlord":2ox347ar said:
I've got some attached to a Ritchey WCS aheadset :LOL: :LOL:
Well if the headset comes with them, saves me looking for one of them as well :LOL:

BetD, will have a look around that site, a name I've seen crop up but never ventured to.

Looking at options first, it depends if tI decide to go down this road as it's easier than looking for forks (or MAG/Judy steerer) and headset and stem.

Also changed title from headset to headtube as that what it really is.
It would be a headset expanding shim :LOL:
:oops:

what steerer length would you need for a set of 1&1/4" forks? i have a set of Orange rigid forks with a 140mm threaded steerer which are no use to me. i measured the steerer wronglt. twit i am!

MCsanandreas":c3vjgpqx said:
what steerer length would you need for a set of 1&1/4" forks? i have a set of Orange rigid forks with a 140mm threaded steerer which are no use to me. i measured the steerer wronglt. twit i am!

I'll tell you when I get the frame, most likely longer than that as steerers are always too short for me :LOL:
You may know actually, Orange 'O' 19" Centre to Top

FluffyChicken":ikgkhfna said:
MCsanandreas":ikgkhfna said:

I'll tell you when I get the frame, most likely longer than that as steerers are always too short for me :LOL:
You may know actually, Orange 'O' 19" Centre to Top

hhmmm...19" frame? think you are correct steerer will be too short,dont make the mistake that i did and forget to add on a bit for the headset!

Back