wtd s/post

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
in 26.8 any seat post in 26.8 considered please help me somebody i dont know weather to :cry: :LOL: :cry: :LOL: :cry: :LOL: :cry: :LOL: im so confused

I have a silver Orange branded seatpost from around 95 if you want it, it's the curved top one, you know a bit like a hockey stick with the clamp on the curve.

please tell me its 26.8 my good man im half way from assembling all the parts i need for my 94 p7 i got off ededwards if it is how much :D :D

thats what i thought got x-lite clickon out of retiament ie from under the bed and it didn't fit and its 27.2 iv never been so gutted in all my life :cry: :cry:

cannondale king":2fu2v5mi said:
thats what i thought got x-lite clickon out of retiament ie from under the bed and it didn't fit and its 27.2 iv never been so gutted in all my life :cry: :cry:

Sure it's not a Prestige?

P7 had oversized tubes compared to the Prestige but Orange never made a frame with <26.8mm Seat tube ID.

Obviously no use to you finding a suitable post but of some vague interest to me :)

its made from tange ultimate ultralite prestige tubing other than that kno idea :cry: got the vernias on it they seem to mesaure 26.95mm to 27.05 please tell me you know the answer :D

Couldn't tell you for sure...

P7 means Prestige Series 7 Tubing, so no clue from the Tubing you've got there :?

Have you tried fitting a 27.0 or a 27.2 post and seeing whether it'll fit?

I may well be completely wrong, but i think 26.8 is too small (if it is a P7). Presumably Ededwards would know??

EDIT: D'oh, i see you already tried a 27.2 :roll: Do the cables route directly along the centre of the toptube or are the slightly off to the drive-side of the tube?

I have a '94 Orange P7 and it takes a 30.9 seat post. my Clockwork of the same year takes a 26.8

Back