Any old Manitou stuff

jonnyretro

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am after any dead or unloved Manitou forks or parts. I am working on a conversion of early Manitous (1's and 2's) and need some spares. Anything considered, minimal prices paid.... :D

I've got some knackered Mach 5 SX but I think i'll keep hold of 'em and give them a refurb.

Any other Jon/Jonny/Johnny want to add to this thread?

I could do with some stanchions in good condition. Seals would be good too as I am having trouble in finding replacements. Manitou 1 crowns and steerers in any flavour. let me know what you have...

Jonnyretro - i got a Manitou 1 crown and steerer. Thinks it 1 1/8 * 150mm threaded

1inch MANITOU steerer crowns

Hey Johny, i have 2 crown assemblies/steerers...1 is 1inch threaded & 5 -3/4inches long. The other is 1 inch & threadless witha steerer of 7.2 inches long. The latter is almost new in appearance the threaded one quite used. These will fit most early MANITOUS ill get told otherwise if i wrong no doubt :D Let me know.

Jon - Stanchions are the chrome legs that are attached to the crown, the inner bits.
Slimjoe - is your longer crown and steerer a bolt in steerer jobbie or a pressed in one?
Kev - PM sent

manitou

hey Johny, the steerer is pressed into the crown but the crown bolts onto the stanchion legs. It is the type used on manitou 2-3-4 models. :D

Back