Hardtails with unconventional frames!

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Cannondale Killer V for example.

I have a craving for frames with something a little different to the standard design, more than 2 triangles, e-stays etc.

16/17"

just fishing, but would buy if 'the right' frame came along :)

R.

Sorry. Couldn't part with a 'some thing different' Trimble. Plus only 19''

Russell":349mfykf said:
I have a craving for frames with something a little different to the standard design, more than 2 triangles, e-stays etc.

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down. There's an EWR frame hanging in the the LBS right now... owner wont sell :evil:

ameybrook":3vcnovzp said:
Russell":3vcnovzp said:

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down. There's an EWR frame hanging in the the LBS right now... owner wont sell :evil:

They've not made bikes for a few years have they? Don't know much about them.

I think Rumpfy or Hollister would know better, but I think the guy that made them either got sick or died :-( I really dont know much about them either, other than it looks cool.

ameybrook":2ra1o74n said:
I think Rumpfy or Hollister would know better, but I think the guy that made them either got sick or died :-( I really dont know much about them either, other than it looks cool.

For the most part, GI was producing EWR frames up untill the money wasnt being shown anymore.. honeslty dont know when that was or when that took place.

Back