Specialized Tyre(S) Wanted...Got one thanks.

The Ken

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I need an amber and grey ground control pref 1.95 in very good/NOS condition, alternatively I'll take 2 Hardpacks - same condition.

from my memory hardpacks were only available in 1.5 & 2.2?
I've got a pristine pair of 1.5 hardpacks. £23posted. pics available (PM me your email addy)

also got some 1.9 specialized hardrock (i think thats what they're called, maybe hardrocker?, will check!) tho I'd prefer to sell the hardpacks.

Sorry, the hardpacks are too thin for me I need 2.2 in those (my favourite tyre of all time).

I'm trying to get 2 matching tyres so that might rule out the hardrock...unless you have 2. PM me pics and prices

Hi ive got two specialized Cross roads pretty good nick still got some bobbles on the outside treads
They are 26x1.95
any good

hi Scant, do you still have those 1.5 hardpacks? I loved those tyres - had them on the Trek with P2 forks for summer riding. I lost them somewhere along the way but I'd love to get some more.
Cheers
Stu

stu_mcp":3rbh0etf said:
hi Scant, do you still have those 1.5 hardpacks? I loved those tyres - had them on the Trek with P2 forks for summer riding. I lost them somewhere along the way but I'd love to get some more.
Cheers
Stu

slim says he wants em, slim?

Back