Old Orange Frames Wanted

Tell me about it. I can't find an old one anywhere. I have a 1995/6 P7 in mint condition. But always wanted an E3 or Vit T2. Have seen the E3 on ebay now, but I need a 19, too tall for a 17"

Any ideas on looking?

Tom.

Well you've come to the right place!
Stick around and i'm sure one will come up for sale sooner or later - like mine did (19") :D

E3s seem to come up for sale on eBay reasonably often (certainly more often than Vits), goodluck though mate - you've got good taste!

:cool:

Thanks mate! Show me some pics of your steeds one day,if you don't mind of course!? Yeah, my P7 is my best ride, I love it. And it still turns heads now! love the old nickle finish, and bright Orange decals.

Orange Ruled back then! Am I bad in saying they spoiled everything??
ps, do you know what year the E2 came out? cant see it in any of the old cats posted on this site.

Cheers!

T.

Oh,ps!!!

I'm also after some old decal sets, the old bright Orange colour. the same type as on the 95/6 Model bikes. Mine are not great in places, and don't want new style ones!

retro rules! Bring back cooks bros, Ringle, Pauls! who needs Sprung when you have dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemming, McRoy, love it!

Back