Wanted 1990 Bridgestone MB-3 Super Logic **SOLD**

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Want to swap your 18" steel bike for this 19.5" c-c beast.

To cut a long story short i have been after a nice steel commuter for a fair while and bought this on a whim but was 250 miles away from me and got a mate to collect it and unfortunately it's just too big. It is just about doable as a commuter but wondered if anyone had the opposite issue and have something smaller that they'd like to swap?

It's on the Bridgestone catalogue as a 18" and has the Ritchey Super logic tubes and matching Logic fork. It is pretty much catalogue spec bar the saddle, skewers, clip's/strap's and has some near as dammit colour matched red Blackburn cages. The guy i bought it off purchased it in Hong Kong when he worked over there and brought it back here and never rode it. Condition wise it has more storage marks than riding marks and in lovely condition really and has no dent's or crack's.

I'll leave some photo's here and if anyone want's any more i can ping you some over.

Last edited:
Nice! Love a Bridgestone. Their early catalogues were the best

raidan73":5g9js11t said:
Nice! Love a Bridgestone. Their early catalogues were the best

Agree the catalogue's were very different compared with everything else at the time but were real artwork and thankfully still on Sheldon's website.

Back