Pace 200mm 1/14 threaded steerer

clockwork davo

98+ BoTM Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Team, I’m looking for a 200mm full length threaded steerer in 1 1/4/1.25 if anybody can help that would be awesome ;)

Re:

I've a few damaged steerer (can't seem to start the thread) & a threatless 1 1/4" I have however just brought a parktool 1 1/4" 26 dia so I maybe able to help in the not to distant future if you don't get sorted before.

Re: Re:

MR OX":sqrt77tx said:
I've a few damaged steerer (can't seem to start the thread) & a threatless 1 1/4" I have however just brought a parktool 1 1/4" 26 dia so I maybe able to help in the not to distant future if you don't get sorted before.

That could be very helpful ;) ;)

Re: Re:

MR OX":31rhjf6m said:

I’m still struggling to find a 1 1/4 steerer so I’m coming knocking on your door :facepalm:

Re:

I've re-cut the threads on two & they seem all good however I want to fit them up in a frame to make sure they're all good & square, unfortunately I think they're going to be too small :(
If i remember correctly one is 190mm in total & the other is just a bit shorter.
I do have a couple more (one threadless that I'll be cutting) but I'll be damned if i can find them at the moment. I'll have a rumage & get back to you.

Latest posts

Back