White industries left crank arm

gilmo789

Old School Hero
Gona guess this is like hens teeth but does anyone have a left one. mine is cracked at the taper
175 please
IMG_2556_1600x1067__47669.1549929502.JPG

Re:

It says 'custom made in Japan for White Industries' on the back. It's identical to the one in the pic. I'm not fussy here and will take anything similar enough.
Its a 175

I think its original, from looking at Sugino ones on the internet its different. Its got the scoop out of the upper arm. Original part on a '95 Marin Pine mountain if that tells you anything

Cheers

Re:

It'll be the Sugino ones, which is lucky as they're cheap and shouldn't be too hard to come by.

The other CNC ones are made in USA, cost a lost and pretty rare. (since you didn't find them on loads of Martins. Even the Team had the same one.

Lovely cranks, I gave my last set away.

It does also mean, if you do I care for matching, then you can get any other sugino crank like some of the impels as long as they use the same bottom bracket length.

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pics of a pair I have. Can let you have them cheap. They are in good shape - just need a clean and polish. 170mm. PM me to discuss. Cheers. Vini

Attachments

• IMG_4139.jpg
    IMG_4139.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_4140.jpg
    IMG_4140.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 371
Back