Spare part for White Industries Aft Tracker Hub

martinb":qh9mij24 said:
I have some axle ends that just push in, they come in different widths.

Do you know what size you need ?

Yes that’s exactly what I need. Let me measure it and get right back to you!

And @slimjoe – that’s exactly the one I’m looking for as well, besides from the axle end and free hub body.

martinb":197dqvo7 said:

It's the drive side axle end. It should have a diameter somewhere between 14,8 - 14,9 mm.

Do you have the Shimano freehub and a washer laying around as well?

Cheers,
Kasper

martinb":v380q6cg said:

Hello martinb.

I’m sorry I quoted juiceboxx for this answer. Did you see my post about the axle end dimension?

Re:

Hi,

I have 2 axle ends,

the larger is 10mm diameter for the bit that goes into the axle, 18.4mm for the knurled bit and approx 7mm for the bit above the widest section. total length 24mm. This is a WI part

The smaller is approx 10mm I/D 13mm O/D length 12mm. This was in my WI plastic tube with the one above.

I may have some others somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_5012.jpg
    IMG_5012.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 634
Hey martinb.

None of those are the right part. I’d suspect these are for a road hub, with that diameter? If you could look for other bits, I’d appreciate it a LOT.

Re: Re:

Hey Martin.

The axle end I'm looking for looks like on the attached photo. If you have any such thing laying around, please let me know!

martinb":1y4er81j said:
Hi,

I have 2 axle ends,

the larger is 10mm diameter for the bit that goes into the axle, 18.4mm for the knurled bit and approx 7mm for the bit above the widest section. total length 24mm. This is a WI part

The smaller is approx 10mm I/D 13mm O/D length 12mm. This was in my WI plastic tube with the one above.

I may have some others somewhere.

Attachments

• White Industries Aft Tracker axle end 2.JPG
    White Industries Aft Tracker axle end 2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 201
I did just find another axle end, but its the same as the larger of the 2 pictured above.

What diameter hole ( axle) is it to go into ?

You may be able to get it turned down on a lathe ?

Back